Europe 2011 itineraries

kruzgal

I think for the RCI Family having Rhapsody, Radiance, and Century in Aus/NZ will be a good balance of amenities vs. capacity.

The only amenity that Millenium offers that the Century does not is an enclosed pool area (with the heavenly T-Pool!). Other than that, the Century offers everything the Millie does with 220 less berths to fill per sailing, hopefully helping yields to stay strong.

For cruisers who "must" have an enclosed pool area there will be both Rhapsody and Radiance from RCCL, and Radiance offers a near-"X" cruising experience in my opinion.

I am noticing RCCL/Celebrity planning more cruises w/ roundtrip departures from foreign ports, rather than open-jaw itineraries. This always helps keep air costs under control, which is a major factor in planning foreign cruises for most Americans.

Than I would choose RCI's Radiance of the Seas. When the itineraries are out maybe I will book one...

But what about people who don't want to sail on a Century-class-ship (for example me)?

Celebrity Fan:

What Scott A Miller found is that both the Century AND the Millie will be doing Australia. Just from the glance at the "reservations" for Melbourne's port, it almost looks like they're following each other around!

Scott and all you other sleuths, thank you so much for opening up a new, fun way to research to me. It never would've entered my mind (similar to plenty of other things I've learned from cruisecritic.com).

--May

Archived