Serenade Compasses

Hi,

I recently asked a similar question on a different thread and I've copied the responses that I received below. Yesterday, I went on line to make my My Time reservations on Serenade and noticed that 7:00, 7:15, and 7:45 were not listed as being available for my cruise. I had no problems reserving 6:45, which should work well for us for the show times. I've read on other threads that people have been able to eat at 7:00 and see the shows. I'm wondering if all of those time slots listed above have already been booked or maybe they don't list them on line because that's the busiest time and they leave them open for walk-ins or for people to reserve once onboard.

Good luck. I hope this info. helps. There are a number of threads on Cruise Critic with alot of info. about Serenade's dining, shows, etc. if you do a search of the forum with your key words.

Mary

Quote:

Originally Posted by marys350

Kikkycat,

What time are the shows? I'm thinking of a MTD reservation for 7:00 and wondering if I'll be finished in time to go to the shows?

Thanks,

Mary

Reply:

Most nights the show for 1st seating passengers was 9pm. You shouldn't have trouble making that. I believe there was one night there was an early show but you could go to the 2nd seating time slot - 10:30pm.

#66 February 20th, 2010, 10:34 PM

Kikkycat

According to the Compass (I don't go to shows), the shows were at the following times on our 1/30 sailing. The times probably stay the same, although I'm sure some of the shows will vary.

Saturday (sailaway night): 10:30pm (one show only) - comedian George Kanter

Sunday: 9pm and 10:45pm - "Stage to Screen"

Monday: 7pm and 9pm - The Coasters

Tuesday: 10:30pm - Love & Marriage Game show

Wednesday: 7pm and 9pm - Merrill Osmond

Thursday: 7pm and 9pm - Vibe*ology

Friday: 7pm and 9pm - the Physical comedy of Steve Carte

thanks for the response... we are late eaters but do enjoy the shows as well and dont want to rush for dinner but dont want to do shows before dinner, difficult i know :-) although we are excited about trying RCL we are used to the dinner/show times of NCL and carnival

Archived