Drinks on Rhapsody of the Seas

Hi guys, can anyone that has recently been on the Rhapsody please tell me if they still sell premix drinks ie. smirnoff etc P&O no longer sell pre mix drinks and i really missed them lol :D i dont have a problem just like to know they have what i like to drink onboard ;) cheers

Smirnoff Ice is in the current bar menu although that was the only "pre-mix" in there.

I haven't been on it recently but majority of them don't have pre-mixes because theres so much more money in it for them to mix it for you. They can imitate smirnoff and those style drinks pretty easily though, like vodka lemonade and lemon or raspberry vodka...

So still kinda similar.

Hi guys, can anyone that has recently been on the Rhapsody please tell me if they still sell premix drinks ie. smirnoff etc P&O no longer sell pre mix drinks and i really missed them lol :D i dont have a problem just like to know they have what i like to drink onboard ;) cheers

Hi,

Yep they do serve pre-mixed drinks.Be warned if like spirits that they are really strong....the yanks dont have nips limited to 30mls....i had a bourbon and coke...and i swear it was half n half.beer was 6.60 a pint of draught.....but remember its USD onboard.a bottle of wine works out around 26.00.

have fun its a gr8 ship.

Col:)

Archived