Evening entertainment on Millie ?

jedling

:confused: After reading a few threads re how Celebrity ships can be totally quiet after dinner - we are now a bit concerned that we may be the only ones sitting in the bars etc !!. Will we be on our own if we choose to visit Cosmos ( the night club ) ? Or will there be a few other like minded people? Thanks for any of your thoughts.

Our biggest complaint is the lack of music venues. We're hoping for better music on our next cruise. Sometimes there can be 10 couples are alone listening to music and other times there could be more or less. The ship usually closes up early! Not for those who enjoy nightlife!! Although I like classical music I don't care for it on my cruises!!!

The Rendez-vous Lounge will feature the Carl William Band on your cruise. Absolutely, IMHO, one of the best dance bands to play on a cruise line...Fabulous singer... We too will be on board, and can't wait to see and hear them again.

Archived