Meeting place at POM

cruise cook

I'm hoping that someone can tell me of a meeting place (Cafe, restaurant.....) We are on a cruise that leaves the same day as a friends of ours unfortunatley on different ships. We would like to meet with them for lunch before we each board our ships. Anyone know of a place at the port?? Thanks for any help.

^ Agreed. There is nothing at the Port of Miami - it is an industrial, working port with no restaurants, gift shops, grocers - nothing. You could meet elsewhere, but I suggest not leaving it too late. You can be onboard your respective ships by 11:30 and be having lunch at the buffet onboard by noon; the first day is a day you've paid for and it's nice to be onboard early and check everything out. :) Just a suggestion.

Have fun.

Thank you both for your answers. I guess we'll have to plan a quick lunch off port then taxi to our respective ships. Just hate the chance of not seeing our friends since I'm from NH my sister whom I travel with is from TX and our friends are from Ontario Canada. We don't get the chance to see each other in person very often.

Archived