Anyone been in a 4K "interior" with french doors?

We had one on the Legend and loved it. There is no balcony and depending on the location your view will be all water straight down or a bit of ocean view straight out. We had two and really enjoyed them.

We had one back in 2008 (before it was considered an "inside" cabin). We loved it. It was actually our first outside cabin. As far as the view, we really could only see the lifeboats, a bit of the surface of the water, enough of the sky to see whether it was sunny, raining, etc, and the deck below. Having said that, "a nice view" was unimportant to us as we can get that form the pool deck. The benefit we garnered from this cabin was the extra space (as opposed to an inside cabin).

Just came off the Miracle last Friday and had that type of room, 4109. It had so much space! On deck 4, there were no true "inside" rooms, at least not by us, they were all outside rooms. Being an outside with no room across the hall, the cabin was very roomy.

We didn't have a view, unless you want to call a life boat a view. If you squat down, you can get a peak at deck 3. I would book this cabin again. The light and air are wonderful perks for less than a balcony.

I stayed in one this past Dec. on the Miracle-it was great; not much of a view, but got the sunlight, and the fresh air; I was able to prop the door open with the foot stool; there is a railing about waist high outside the door, and there's a narrow catwalk for the crew to walk on-(access to the life boats?).....I think the room was still the standard 185 sq. feet, but well worth it for an "inside" cabin......Happy cruising!:cool:

Archived