Gratuities for children

marklynpa

It depends. Are you completing their Funpass and putting them on your account? If so, then yes. If they are linked to someone else's account, then no. They don't have to be on your Sail and Sign account just because they are in the same room.

I am confused about this. So I have my two kids and completed them online, are you saying I didn't need to do that?

Someone has to be responsible for them financially as Lambknuckles said. It's just that just because someone else is in your cabin doesn't mean that you have to pay for them. You choose who you are paying for. This can easily be done when you set up your account online. My child is staying in a room with his grandmother. He could be on our account or on hers. For the record, he will be on ours. : )

I am confused about this. So I have my two kids and completed them online, are you saying I didn't need to do that?

No, we said the OP doesnt have to pay for her niece and nephew .. assuming someone else is willing to put that they will pay for them. Some has to.

When you do the funpass, you can add anyone else, even in other cabins to pay for if you choose ... if not, dont click to pay for anyone but yourself.

We are assuming someone ELSE will be paying for them when we said she doesnt need to.

Archived