ES on the Miracle!

teaach

ES came through for the 4th time. I have $205 in OBC and I just switched my cabin from an 8K to an 8M aft. I am so excited! There is still a $10 decrease in price. Would it be greedy to put in another ES form for the $10? Also my Documents are closed to me right now; they say I have not made final payment. I hope this is a glitch, while they update info, such as luggage tags.

I found this info on my reservation on the Carnival website, but I did not get my official email yet. My original cabin 8K- is amazing if anyone wants to get it!

I booked ES for my upcoming Bermuda Miracle cruise. I have gotten $215OBC so far. I originally booked an amazing 8K with a great left side bump out view. I just switched to an aft on Main deck and I didn't even have to ask for the added $10 OBC. I have used ES 5 times since booking last September and this is a great way to save money. Plus everyone says Bermuda is a great island to visit. We are going in April and we got 50% off the cruise rate due to H1N1 flu on the Splendor going to Mex. Riv. (no ports) last April. I don't mind if the weather is on the cool side as I'm not an all day beach person. Even if all stores are closed on Sunday while we are there, I am sure all the activities at the Dockyard and the Caves will keep us busy. This seems like an amazing cruise! :)

We have the Miracle booked for next March and all we have seen is INCREASES....almost $100 higher now......so I guess we got a bargain....would be nice to have some OBC though ;)

Archived