Party under the stars, pix

MTL=CRUISEFAMILY

You thinking of doing another? I have some great excursions planned for our next cruise with private tours if interested in that cruise I can give you lots of info. If interested let me know and email me or give me your email.

Yes Richard sure did a great job. We did JOS right after Poesia and the staff was a bit in a hurry all the time and never interacted like they do on MSC. :)

Thanks Cam as of yesterday i thought we were going on the Nov. 1 cruise with our best friends but after he read so many negative posts about MSC he decided to go on royal liberty . So i will have to wait another year before going on msc.

That is just too bad. The prices for the 10 night are what he will pay for the 7 night. Unless he wants to use the rock climbing and flow rider ....

We did LOS and it was fun, but just waiting in lines for everything...we were tired when we got home. On MSC...well it is far more relaxing ....

TO each his own though. If you change your mind, and want to go you can be with a great group of people since a few of my cruise friends are also going and we have lots of fun .... just let me know. DH and I would love to find others who enjoy cruising and enlarge of cruising group of friends.

Take care.

Archived