Pictures of the Celebrity Century

proudmomma

Thanks for the pics.

I noticed that the balcony has a dining table. Is this a Concierge Class cabin or a regular balcony cabin?

Thanks!

This was just a regular cabin. 2A, room 8187 :D We were on the Panorama Deck.

This was just a regular cabin. 2A, room 8187 :D We were on the Panorama Deck.

Thanks! Glad to know that the regular balcony cabins have dining tables also. I am really looking forward to a nice breakfast or lunch on the balcony.

Thanks again for the pics.

It's really nice to see the Century. We will be on her for the first time on the Spring TA ... but she looks kinda familiar knowing the m class ships. Now I am really chomping at the bit!

fern

You guys are going to have so much fun!! If you want a good seat.. and you want to eat alone.. do the Select Dining and make reservations for 6:00 pm every night, we did that, got the best seat in the house, best waiter and best service, because it wasn't crowded :D

Thanks for the pictures...we leave on the 29th. I was noticing the picture of the deckplan. It noted there was a golf simulator. Do you know if it was an actual simulator or a cage? Was there a charge? Thanks!

I really enjoyed your Century pics. Thanks! :)

Hey Usha, I just booked my first Celebrity cruise! Don't you miss Pipedreams? I do. Love you little dancing bears or whatever they are. You have good graphics.:)

Thank you Usha. I think you were one of the ones who convinced me to spend my dollars wisely, on ships where smoking was much more limited.

I am assuming HAL will get there someday. Hopefully.

You guys are going to have so much fun!! If you want a good seat.. and you want to eat alone.. do the Select Dining and make reservations for 6:00 pm every night, we did that, got the best seat in the house, best waiter and best service, because it wasn't crowded :D

Which section is Select Dining located? Are there a lot of tables for two?

Thanks!

In reply to mathgeek....LOTS of tables for two...seems to be their specialty! Unusual as I've always booked us as a couple on a larger table in order to meet people but they only booked us as a twosome every night of our cruise. The dining room dinners were excellent!!

We did select at 7:30...it was the left half of the upper dining room..good waiters, Haime and Geronimo...the sommelier, Antonio was fun.

Lunch and breakfast in the dining room must have been training sessions as I saw lots of wrong orders delivered, stunned looks when you asked them to correct it, coffee which got cold waiting for the cream to arrive. At lunch by myself they thought I was crazy to ask to sit with others at a table and finally sat me at a table of 8 reluctantly but when they didn't sit others with me, I asked for a window seat but they didn't want to reset the table so sat me alone in the middle of the room in a very awkward setting.

Proudmama you did well to document the cruise with so few people in the pics....I can't say I recognized you and your hubby but then, you are so young and pretty I would have guessed you to be a college girl!! Sorry we didn't meet.

LOL...not unless he's gained another hundred pounds and changed nationality to Indian! Ours was sweet though and tried so hard to be the most professional and warm server. So funny that they must have pseudonyms and to have hit on the same one....or maybe it is their dining room zone that assigns them? In the Aqua Spa Cafe which had some lovely low cal items, I noticed the waiter there was I Made ,

ooohhh I be very cited. I didn't think I would be excited but proudmomma hooked me up to the high voltage connection with these shots. Thanks you so much for taking the time to post them. Setting sail next Thursday...It'll be great to be back on board, feels like home there.

Archived