Would you cruise just to see a Celeb

steveNcindy

Would you book a cruise just to meet a celeb like Nicole Kidman or what's his name  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Would you book a cruise just to meet a celeb like Nicole Kidman or what's his name

• Yes, of course.
    • Nope, I cruise only for the ports and don't give a poop who is on the ship
    • Only if it is Bono from U2

I read something that possibly Nicole Kidman and that guy she is married to are planning on a summer getaway cruise when their schedules allow. If you could find out when it was, what cruiseline, what ship, etc, would you book it just for the possibility of getting Nicole's autograph. (or her husband if that's the way you roll :rolleyes:)

I agree why would a multi-millionaire movie star take a cruise with us peons. They can afford to go out and hire a 200 ft yacht for themselves and whomever they want to sail with. It would be absolute chaos if they did sail on a public cruise line.

Keith Urban???? He's got a KILLER BUTT! Cute as hell! But, no, I wouldn't pay for a trip just to see it....even tho', it's probably worth it! Nice buns!

Yes, I think that is his name or something like that. Apparently he sings or something :rolleyes:

I'd sail on a ship that had u2 on it in a second ... who is Nicole Kidman's husband anyway??? :confused:

Wait, need to update .. that would be the old stuff of theirs only please.

Apparently some country singer :confused:

Whats his name is Keith Urban...and for him I would go-IF he was doing a concert onboard. I have seen his show 3 times and everyone was fantastic. Can he ever play that guitar. He is laid back cool.

Archived