New baby/toddler programs on RCCL

malsha

I've been lurking on here for a while but decided to come out from hiding. I've cruised a number of times but this will be my first with my little girl. She'll be a little over 14 months when we cruise and I'm really interested in RCCL's new infant/toddler program. Does anyone know the number to call to see if it's available our the ship we're going on? BTW, we're cruising in mid-March on NOS. Thanks!

Definitely call the customer service line instead of emailing- they can get an answer for you immediately. That is how I found out when the program would be started on Voyager. The # is (800) 327-6700. FYI- I also found out for anyone interested that they will provide pureed food for your child at every meal if you fax a request to their Special Needs dept. at least 3 weeks beforehand. Cuts down on the amount of baby food jars to pack. Have a great cruise everyone!!

We took our daughter on her first cruise when she was just 9 months old. It was a challenge. She seemed to get a little spooked by the amount of people. Husband and I traded off from time to time so we could enjoy individual time. Grandparents went along with us as well and took her a couple of days/nights so husband and I could enjoy time alone.

We are going on our second cruise with our daughter in March. (She will be almost 21 months old) She has blossomed into a bit of a ham and just loves to visit with people. This trip should prove to be rather entertaining. Grandparents again joining us. I thank my lucky stars for my parents. I have to admit the cruises with my daughter along with the grandparents have been some of the most rewarding vacations.

I too am hoping the Fisher Price programs will be available.

We are going on our second cruise with our daughter in March. (She will be almost 21 months old) She has blossomed into a bit of a ham and just loves to visit with people. This trip should prove to be rather entertaining. Grandparents again joining us. I thank my lucky stars for my parents. I have to admit the cruises with my daughter along with the grandparents have been some of the most rewarding vacations.

I too am hoping the Fisher Price programs will be available.

Which ship? Please post when you get back with any advice- I will be doing the same in June- mine DD will be 22 months. 2 sets of Grandparents- thank goodness- there are no under 3 programs on Celebrity. So I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip! Have a great time!:)

Well, I called. We're on Navigator from March 12-19 and the Fisher Price program starts on that ship on March 19. We're just missing it. I'm so bummed but we'll have both sets of grandparents to help us out. BTW, my daughter will be 14 and a half months.

Archived