Seattle airport to pier suggestions

Dan G

I'm pretty familiar with companies in Seattle as I have worked in the tourism industry here since 2004. There are 700 limo and towncars licesnced in the Seattle area. Many of these are one horse operators. Seattle had problems when they deregulated cabs yrs ago so the airport agreed to have one licensed cab and one licensed limo provider for the airport. That became

Stita cabs and Stila Limos. Fares and rates are regulated by the Port of Seattle. An independent firm may be able to undercut the rate by a few dollars since the regulated companies have to pay airport fees. My point is from the airport you don't need to make arrangements as the cars are based in the airport garage. If you need a van it makes sense to use

shuttleexpress.com

and reserve an exclusive van to get you downtown. Since downtown to either port is very close cabs make more sense. It also makes sense to reserve a towncar to pick you up at the pier, however there are fleets from shuttleexpress and others that you can arrange once you get off. If you want to book a private car there are a few firms that have a fleet of 20-30 vehicles. They will be more than the one or two car independents. Here is one company I have dealt with that has a whole fleet of limosines and vans and are very legitimate.

http://www.a-alimo.com/cruiseshiprates.html

Archived