Portsmouth to Bilboa Spain Mini Cruise

gismo1554

OK not sure if this is the right place but wanted to ask about the mini cruise P&O offer. I'm looking at doing a mini cruise for my 30th birthday and wanted to find out what is included and what isn't? Also anyone any idea how much the extras cost?

We have done the ferry to Spain. Its not the same as a cruise and all you get is transportation and a cabin (if booked). Food is extra although costs are not unreasonable. There is very little entertainment. However it is a good way to get to Spain. Please note that P&O ferries is a totally different company to P&O cruises and there is no connection between the two. P&O ferries is owned by the Arabs (part of DP World) whereas P&O cruises is part of the Anglo American company Carnival.

Brian

I'm guessing from a none national the whole ferry/cruise thing could be confused. Especially when they are selling the ferry service as an overnight mini cruise!

http://www.poferries.com/tourist/content/pages/template/routes_portsmouth_-_bilbao_routes_-_portsmouth_-_bilbao.htm

They are withdrawing that route in September anyway.

But as mentioned above different company. The default last time I caught the ferry was you got a reclining chair to sleep in and could upgrade to a bunk bed cabin!

If you want to do a p&o mini cruise do one to Bruges from Southampton.

Archived