Captain of Golden Princess Does Read Cruise Critics

Cruzn ELM

A recent thread asked if Princess reads cruise critic. I organized the meet and greet for the Feb 28 cruise to Hawaii. Capt. Nicolo Binetti and the Hotel General Manager, Danilo Portoso, attended, as did ELUA and 56 roll call members. At that time Capt. Binetti told us that he does read cruise critic and values the constructive comments. Nearing the end of our cruise I was invited to meet with the Captain and the Hotel General Manager and was asked how I enjoyed my cruise and for any recommendations I might have. Thank you Capt. Binetti for this opportunity and for truly caring about your passengers. I hope to sail with you again one day.

Judy

A recent thread asked if Princess reads cruise critic. I organized the meet and greet for the Feb 28 cruise to Hawaii. Capt. Nicolo Binetti and the Hotel General Manager, Danilo Portoso, attended, as did ELUA and 56 roll call members. At that time Capt. Binetti told us that he does read cruise critic and values the constructive comments. Nearing the end of our cruise I was invited to meet with the Captain and the Hotel General Manager and was asked how I enjoyed my cruise and for any recommendations I might have. Thank you Capt. Binetti for this opportunity and for truly caring about your passengers. I hope to sail with you again one day.

Judy

Thanks for sharing :)

It is no big surprise, any industry these days has to understand how important it is to anticipate and meet / exceed customer needs and satisfy their customers' experience.

Many companies pay a fortune to find this out by means of customer surveys etc. and I'm sure Princess also adopt that kind of strategy. But to have free and honest feedback from these boards (both good and bad), to me would be invaluable if I ran Princess, so what you say is no great surprise. In fact, IMHO, I would be more shocked if these boards weren't read by senior Princess personnel. ;)

Archived