2 days in Bermuda - suggest what I should do!

kj_connections

You will love Bermuda. For some reason all my life Bermuda is the only place I really wanted to go. Well, it took me into my 50's, but I'm going back for my 5th time. My dh has alot of motion issues, so I never thought we would be able to go. On our 20th anniversary I said its now or never.:eek: Well, he said he'd try it and when we got back he was ready to plan our next cruise.:D He loves it and we know I LOVE it. I also like my sea days, too. I love being onboard the ship. Then one day you wake up in beautiful Bermuda. It is a wonderful feeling. Then you get off the ship....it is indescribable....then get back on for lunch...then get back off...OH My!!!! I also like taking the ferries to Hamilton and St. George's...a BEAUTIFUL ride...and....you're in Bermuda!!!:D Have a great time.

Hi...dh and I went to the zoo and aquarium on one of our visits to Bermuda. We really enjoyed it. You pay 1 price and you get both. Last year we went to the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute...we spent 3 hours there. We really enjoyed it. There are alot of hands on stuff. Different and alot of fun. Some people don't think the zoo and aquarium are equal to big city ones.....we really enjoyed our afternoon there. Have fun no matter what you choose. We LOVE Bermuda.:D

Thanks for the tip about the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute. I just checked out their website, looks like a great way to spend a couple of hours.

Yes, we did this last year, because we wanted to do something different. We were in Hamilton for the afternoon, because the Tall Ships were there. So, we walked(longer than it seems) to the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute and really enjoyed our 3 hours there. Have fun...:D Let me know if I can help:D

Hi.,..we've never taken any of these excursions. Mainly because my husband has issues with motion. He's ok on the big ship, but the smaller boats...we're not sure. I have read about the famous homes and hideaways..they said they don't really show you upclose any celebrity places..but, the ride must be beautiful:D You're in Bermuda. What we do is get a transportation 3 day pass and you can use it on busses and ferries, so we ferry to Hamilton and St. George's...it's a beautiful ride. But, I think a sunset cruise with a boat, the water, Bermuda and drinks...wow...what's to not like.

Did you enjoy the zoo and aquarium or the Underwater Exploration Institute better? In other words, if you were in Bermuda again, which one of the two would you go to again? We will not have any kids with us. How long should we plan on staying at each one of the sites to?

Hi...dh and I went to the zoo and aquarium on one of our visits to Bermuda. We really enjoyed it. You pay 1 price and you get both. Last year we went to the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute...we spent 3 hours there. We really enjoyed it. There are alot of hands on stuff. Different and alot of fun. Some people don't think the zoo and aquarium are equal to big city ones.....we really enjoyed our afternoon there. Have fun no matter what you choose. We LOVE Bermuda.:D

Hi...That is a hard pick...Our first time in Bermuda we went to the zoo and aquarium..it is one low price and you get both. You walk around and check out the animals...very nice. The aquarium is also very enjoyable. We probably spent at least a couple of hours there. It's been a few years , so, dh wants to go back this time. The underwater institute is interesting and alot of hands on. All are great with or without kids. We were probably at the underwater institute for 2 to 3 hours. We did it just to do something different. We were in Hamilton for the Tall Ships, so, decided to walk to the underwater institute (longer walk than you think). So, I guess I can't pick....you'll have to go back lots of times to do everything you want to do in Bermuda.:D After we went to the zoo and aquarium, we went to the Swizzle Inn for a drink. Maybe factor that in....:D

So many things to do and see in the Islands of Bermuda ( Somers Isles ).

Each and every time we have been there it is and has been fabulous! Phenominal! Excellent!

Plans should be done as Plan A, Plan B, Plan C etc... as things do arise which can never be accounted for.

That way there are many ways to see much more than with only one plan done..

Also when people go please bring some rocks to benefit there coastline.. the more everyone brings, is and shall be for everyone.;)

Hi...That is a hard pick...Our first time in Bermuda we went to the zoo and aquarium..it is one low price and you get both. You walk around and check out the animals...very nice. The aquarium is also very enjoyable. We probably spent at least a couple of hours there. It's been a few years , so, dh wants to go back this time. The underwater institute is interesting and alot of hands on. All are great with or without kids. We were probably at the underwater institute for 2 to 3 hours. We did it just to do something different. We were in Hamilton for the Tall Ships, so, decided to walk to the underwater institute (longer walk than you think). So, I guess I can't pick....you'll have to go back lots of times to do everything you want to do in Bermuda.:D After we went to the zoo and aquarium, we went to the Swizzle Inn for a drink. Maybe factor that in....:D

Archived