Recommending Ionie McBeam

brookeq

We just got back from our cruise. On our day in Ochos Rios we booked a private tour with Ionie McBeam. She was terrific. She took the four of us wherever we wanted to go on our own time table. She met us at the pier and took us to the falls. We were the first ones there and had the falls to ourselves to climb. It was awesome. Afterwards we went tubing. Lots of fun. She drove us through fern gully and then to a nice small quiet beach. It was a great day. She watched all of our stuff in her van so we didn't have to lug it around. Check out her website at http://www.ocho-rios.com/about.php

Hi All,

We have been to Jamaica twice and both times we have been guided by Ionie and Louis...they are awesome..we ranged from 27-60 of age and we all had a blast with them...they took us anywhere we wanted to go...they have their own mini van which just made it so much more personable...we had a blast....Louis was so funny and Ionie was great..I can see how they are a happily married couple..they were so well respected by all the townies...which made us feel very comfortable..always concerned that we were having a great time...which we totally were..they had suggestions for us to do things...showed us all around and just were so nice that it made Jamaica a wonderful experience for us......I hope you get the Oppt...to have such a great experience.....pefect for a wonderful family day event with such great people..I can't say enough about this wonderful couple...

I SO HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.......I can't say enough...we didn't hesitate to contact them again for our second visit and never will hesitate for our 3rd etc..

they were GREAT.

N

We also used Ionie and Lewis for our tour. Lewis took us around for the day, but we saw Ionie at several different places! We had a ball...and when the day was over, Lewis waited in the parking lot for us because we left several things in his van. He knew we were going to drop off several items and change, then head over to Island Village/Margaritaville....so he waited for us. I don't know what I would have done had I lost my video of our kids climbing the falls. We also left a couple of shirts, and a pair of water shoes! Good thing our heads were attached!

You'll have a wonderful time with Ionie or Lewis! :)

Archived