mariner 6-20 any other gays?

kris4842

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
any other gays on mariner out of la on june 20th?

You already know we will be there!!

Tell me more about you and your partner! We live in Houston as you know. I am a teacher (choir) and my partner Jason was in the mortgage business for years before that all went bust. Now he works for AIG as a contractor. Not much better with all their troubles. At this point in life we are pretty domestic.

Do yall (can you tell I'm from Texas) have any excursions planned? We have one in Cabo and one in Puerta Vallarta. Beach & Desert Off Road Xrail Adventure & Sierra Madre horseback ride. Mazatlan I guess will we our hangout day. I figure we will go to the cathedral and markets just to check it out.

What is your dinner time? We opt for the early seating. It would be nice to sit with "family" lol. We have had a mixed bag over the years. Sometimes we get the "black holes" that just suck the life out of the room. Sometimes we do better. "You just don't never know" as my sister-in-law says.

Take care,

Doug & Jason

Doug

we luv your texas accent and it is pleasantly evident in your posts. and your sister in law is right You just dont never know. we were on one cruise with a couple who barely spoke, to the group let alone to each other. on another cruise, we could not get a word in edgewize, sideways or under the table and a husband and wife were trying to do outdo each other with the most conversation interruptions.

I must say, tho that our most recent cruise to the Greek Isle.s was wonderful as NO ASSIGNED SEATING, you just showed up when you were hungry and could sit with whomever you wanted......

LOVE CRUISING, i do it more if that pesky job didnt get in the way....

Rick

Doug

we luv your texas accent and it is pleasantly evident in your posts. and your sister in law is right You just dont never know.

LOVE CRUISING, i do it more if that pesky job didnt get in the way....

Rick

Howdy from Texas Rick!!!

My family is a bunch of hicks that moved to town lol. Are "yall" on this one? May I say I have never worn a cowboy hat and I only use my accent when speaking to the police rofl! "I swar' ocifer I only had 10 beers 'night, Ima sopber as you are... were." Really I drank 3 six packs but I ain't tellin'. Don't make me walk the plank or I fall down.

Actually, I have four college degrees but I figer' they (the poolice won't care, heavy on the pooooooo part). Figer' is a good word...very useful. I'm not sure it a part of speech though. Did I spal' speech right?...corectaly? Once my father refered to the Holy Eucharist as the Holy Uterus but he was an orphan and grew up in an orphanage. Gosh, I have come a long way. "You just don't never know" when one of them is going to get in the way of a good time.

My family was over one evening and Mother asked how many beers I was going to have. So I said "till I fall down." …seemed reasonable enough at the time.

Happy Cruisin'!! No, not the bars....geez, gay men, dirty minded cretins.

Doug (and Jason)

Oh darn, I feel down.... I mean FELL down. Amazing what one little vowel can do isn't it? I only fell down twice (maybe more, I can't remember) but I thought about fallin' down tonight just for good measure. Trouble is, I have to go to work tomorrow and pretend I care.

Doug

I can only imagine that you carry that great sense of humor with you with all that you do.

Please never forget where you come from as you can not truly appreciate where you are without it. You and your dad were shaped by the experiences along the way and his "Holy Uterus" slip may have been just that a slip, or a tell tale sign of some kind of coping mechanism he created as a result of the orphanage, nonetheless, it makes him who he is. So cherish it. I suspect it will be a great story to share with family as you gather later in life for special occasions.

Rick

hey Doug and Jason. So excited you guys are coming. Im Chris 34 and Bob is turning 30 this month. he is from Pittsburgh and I am a born and raised New Yorker. We are actually doing the My time Dining but lefts deft meet for some drinks

Doug

I can only imagine that you carry that great sense of humor with you with all that you do.

Please never forget where you come from as you can not truly appreciate where you are without it. You and your dad were shaped by the experiences along the way and his "Holy Uterus" slip may have been just that a slip, or a tell tale sign of some kind of coping mechanism he created as a result of the orphanage, nonetheless, it makes him who he is. So cherish it. I suspect it will be a great story to share with family as you gather later in life for special occasions.

Rick

Rick, you are very gracious in your comments.

I'm told that I do carry that sense of humor around but I don't see it as often as not. My kids (school) think I am the funniest thing since aerosol cheese but again, it escapes me. Mother was that way too, God rest her soul. All her friends thought she was the funniest thing ever... and she was. One time at dinner she put her chin in the wine glass and said she was to tired to hold her head up! I think she had one glass to many that day.

My father (still living) is a great man. He taught me so much... auto mechanics, carpentry, gardening, masonry, electrical work and a lot of other handyman sorts of things. We couldn't afford to hire anyone so he did it all himself. I really got a good deal out of it. He is a true servant and has done a great deal of volunteer work. Dad (and all the other orphans) is famous for his “orphan talk.” He has a lots of great stories like the time they painted the bull’s balls red for the rodeo. They got in big trouble over that one. He swears up and down that one time the kid’s farm bus ran out of gas so all the boys got out and pissed into the tank and they drove on home. I know Jesus turned water to wine and I heard of a nun who filled her tank up with water so I guess piss into gas isn’t that much of a stretch. I do love that old fart.

Do tell me more about yourself. My email is dljones33@earthlink.net

Peace,

Doug (and Jason, the evil twin rofl)

hey Doug and Jason. So excited you guys are coming. Im Chris 34 and Bob is turning 30 this month. he is from Pittsburgh and I am a born and raised New Yorker. We are actually doing the My time Dining but lefts deft meet for some drinks

Hey Chris,

Howdy again from Texas! We are in the early seating. I hope we don’t get stuck with the “black holes from hell.“ We have had those from time to time. Some of those folks could suck the life completely out of the room with one breath. I’m feeling that tugging sensation even as I write; down we go into the event horizon never to be heard from again. Do call my parents for me will you? I suppose they will miss me.

I look forward to meeting you and Bob! Do yall' (gosh I love that word) have any excursions planned? We have one in Cabo and one in Puerto Vallarta as I mentioned. Mazatlan is our walk around, drink cheap beer day. We thought about going to Tony's on the Beach" for lunch. It has got a lot of attention on the boards as a good place to go. It is a bit far from the ship but oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.... free Tequila shots and all (not for me though). I have been there and done that.

Best Wishes!

hey, we are doing wave runners in cabo and an atv thing in Varlatta, what part of texas are you in?

Howdy Chris,

We are from Houston, Texas. I guess we better figure our some way to meet up. Any ideas?

In Cabo we are doing the Beach & Desert Off Road Xrail Adventure. In Mazatlan, we are hanging out with Mazatlan Frank for the all day tour (there may still be room if you want to go with us). It is $80 for two and highly recommended on the boards. Just google Mazatlan Frank's. In PV we are doing the Sierra Madre Horseback Ride. Should be tons of fun!

I am so looking forward to this trip. Now if I can just stand the plane ride... I need a valium or something with a "v" in it....vanceril, vicadin.... Let me know what you think.

Doug

Archived