Web Cam of Charlotte Amalie Harbor in St. Thomas?

pseudochicken

I have been looking around the internet for a web cam shot of the main part of the Charlotte Amalie Harbor in St. Thomas and I cannot find a good one! I want it to be a shot of the cruise ships mainly that are in the harbor.

My grandmother is on the Explorer of the Seas this week and the ship is in St. Thomas today. The Oasis of the Seas is there too along with a three ships (Carnival Liberty, Norwegian Pearl, Ruby Princess). I asked my grandma if she could get some pics of the Oasis if she had the time. :D

I checked for webcams of ships and only the Ruby Princess and Norwegian Pearl have regularly updated Webcams on Krooz-cams.com or whatever, however the Ruby Princess must be the first ship on the dock because it is facing towards the island with no ships in front of it. The Pearl hasn't updated the camera since last night. :mad: Everything seems to be working against me!

I found this one:

http://rumshopryan.com/2010/02/14/charlotte-amalie-harbor-webcam-st-thomas/

You can see the Carnival Liberty on the right there. I can't quite make out 100% the ship next to it (the shot only has the front half), but to me based on what ships I know are in port, it looks like it is the Explorer of the Seas! :) I still can't see the other three, though. :(

BOOM!!!

http://www.paradisepointtramway.com/webcam/webcam.html

Sorry I bother to make this thread. But here is a GREAT shot of the harbor for future reference and for anyone who is interested. That link above does show the explorer of the seas and indeed there it is, with the Princess the furthest forward as I had conjectured above. I love it when I am right, :cool:

I suppose the Oasis and the Norwegian Pearl are dock at Crown instead of Havensight.

Archived