Formal Night / Anytime Dining

jessegirl88

Yes. The Anytime dining rooms are exactly the same as the Traditional dining room: same decor, same table settings, same menu, same dress code. You don't miss a thing.

If it's a 7-day cruise, you'll have 2 formal nights. They're usually the second night and the second-to-last night. The first one is the Captain's welcome aboard dinner, with the champagne waterfall; the second one features red sea cockroaches* on the menu.

Enjoy!

*some people call this "lobster"

Hi we are going on the Caribbean Princess and choose the anytime dining. We were wondering if we choose the anytime dining, do we also have formal night? If so how many?
The dress code and number of formal nights is exactly the same for all of the dining rooms, whether they are fixed or open seating. The menus are also exactly the same except on formal nights in Anytime (open) seating, there is no baked Alaska parade.

the second one features red sea cockroaches* on the menu.

Enjoy!

*some people call this "lobster"

Only by those from New England who are used to fresh steamed or boiled lobster served with real, salt-free melted butter which is light years better than that served on the ship. I don't touch it with a 10' pole because I know what it should really taste like.

Only by those from New England who are used to fresh steamed or boiled lobster served with real, salt-free melted butter which is light years better than that served on the ship. I don't touch it with a 10' pole because I know what it should really taste like.

You can't fool me, missy: even in New England, they're still red sea cockroaches to me!

Unless and until they're deconstructed and made into a nice bisque . . . !

Archived