Natchi Cocom Beach Break in Cozumel

briandama

has anyone ever done the Natchi Cocom Beach Break in Cozumel before? Its run by Island Marketing LTD in the Caymans.....They want a $12 per person deposit on their website that you have to use a credit card for.....The credit card thing makes me a little leary.....Has anyone booked through them before and if so what type of results have you had or am i being paronoid about putting my credit card info into a site that i dont know about?.....It says its secure but I'm just looking for some input from anyone out there who has used them before.....Thank You very much in advance for any assistance

has anyone ever done the Natchi Cocom Beach Break in Cozumel before? Its run by Island Marketing LTD in the Caymans.....They want a $12 per person deposit on their website that you have to use a credit card for.....The credit card thing makes me a little leary.....Has anyone booked through them before and if so what type of results have you had or am i being paronoid about putting my credit card info into a site that i dont know about?.....It says its secure but I'm just looking for some input from anyone out there who has used them before.....Thank You very much in advance for any assistance

Been there two times. Never had a problem with the credit card. One time we were really late getting into port and they were aware of it and we didn't encounter any problems when we arrived. It's a really nice beach and the food and service are very good. Large swimming pool with a hot tub. Would definitely go again. They also have massages on the beach, snorkeling trips and dive trips for an additional cost. I don't think you'll have any problems with your credit card. If you want some more information about them go to the ports of call -- carribbean and search Nachi cocum and you'll see a bunch of reviews. Hope this helps.

Look on the Caribbean/Cozumel board...there are many many posts on Nachi Cocum..... and almost all, me included, found the place wonderful. No problems at all with the credit card downpayment, and haven't seen anything on the board to indicate anything unusual. It was a nice relaxing day, in a terrific quiet setting. The only complaint that seems to surface is that the wait staff is slow.... but it's Mexico and NOTHING moves quickly. If you want a day on a beautiful, almost private beach, you will enjoy Nachi Cocum.

It is absolutely wonderful. The service was wonderful and the day was peaceful. No worries at all. I made sure to tip the waiter and they kept the drinks coming. It made Cozumel really memorable. I hope they keep the crowd limited to 100 like they did when we were there. The day we went--two years ago--there were only about 30 of us there. I would not worry about your card at all.

We were there in January. What a great place. No probems with Island Marketing at all. Carlos was our waiter - very very good. Food was soo good. I don't think you can go wrong spending your day there. Like someone else said there is a whole thread on the Cozumel board with rave after rave reviews (including mine) on it. Enjoy:)

We were there last April and loved it. The beach, service and food were all great. No problems with Island Marketing. The drinks were worth the price alone. The pool as a swim up bar with stools and it was nice to just sit there and drink a Corona. You will have a great time there.:)

read the thousands of posts here. Nachi is great! Everyone has to book it through Island Marketing using a CC...thats the only way to book this place and it is a reservation only beach. You need to bring cash to pay the balance and of coarse to tip your waiter at the end of your day there. Dont tip each time you see him, just give him what you feel is fair at the end of the day. $10-30.00 PP is what I have seen to be average depending on how much you make your waiter run for drinks.

We just returned from our cruise. We booked three disfferent excusions through Island Marketing including Nachi Cocom and had no problems with the credit cards. All three excursions were top notch!

Loved the Nachi Cocom Cozumel beach break.

Have Fun!

Was at Nachi in July 2008 and will be going back next week.. No problems with using Credit Card.. Nice place to spend the day

Archived