Deck question,

MAZANDSTEVE

I am almost at the point of booking a cruise on Diamond Princess for the Itinery. My TA has said there are rooms available on Baja and Aloha decks.

I have had a look on the Princess site and cannot really see any info on the decks.

Can anyone provide any info on which deck would be best if any? or is it much the same?

Thanks for any info.:)

I am almost at the point of booking a cruise on Diamond Princess for the Itinery. My TA has said there are rooms available on Baja and Aloha decks.

I have had a look on the Princess site and cannot really see any info on the decks.

Can anyone provide any info on which deck would be best if any? or is it much the same?

Thanks for any info.:)

I would take Baja as there is a passenger cabin decks above and below you.

Aloha you would be under the Horizon Court Buffet or the pool areas.

Why Caribe?
Same cabin size but the balcony is 2x the size of those on Aloha and Baha, and are half-covered, half-uncovered. They have two half-loungers in addition to the two chairs and a table on those two decks. I like getting a cabin towards the aft on Caribe deck because it's less-expensive than mid-ship and closer to the elevator up to the buffet or down to the (fixed seating) dining room.

Same cabin size but the balcony is 2x the size of those on Aloha and Baha, and are half-covered, half-uncovered. They have two half-loungers in addition to the two chairs and a table on those two decks. I like getting a cabin towards the aft on Caribe deck because it's less-expensive than mid-ship and closer to the elevator up to the buffet or down to the (fixed seating) dining room.

Ok, thank you, it wont hurt to ask the TA. :)

I would choose C701 as it is nearest midship. the balcony is bigger than B deck. Just remember it will be partially overlooked by the balconies on A and B deck as it juts out. Personally that would not be a problem to me. If you are not bothered about the size of the balcony, B deck balconies are fine for two people.

I would choose C701 as it is nearest midship. the balcony is bigger than B deck. Just remember it will be partially overlooked by the balconies on A and B deck as it juts out. Personally that would not be a problem to me. If you are not bothered about the size of the balcony, B deck balconies are fine for two people.

Ok, thanks, might be nice to have a slightly bigger balcony.

Archived