Didn't get luggage until very late, Why????

Just off the Navigator from last week, just want to say THANK YOU to all of you losers who feel that the rules don't apply to you and attempt to smuggle liquor on board in your suitcase.

My wife didn't get her suitcase until very late the first night. The cabin steward asked us if we had any type of bottles in the suitcase and we said no, the just some toiletries. He said, hair spray? DW said, of course. Steward explains that that's why the suitcase was detained. The hair spray bottle was found and passengers have been filling those bottles with liquor.

Sure enough, we get the suitcase late the first night with a note saying that the case was searched but nothing was confiscated.

So for those of you who feel the rules don't apply to you, we thank you!

Wow.....if getting your luggage late gets you angry, I would hate to see how you would feel if something really bad happened.

So what, you got luggage late. You're on vacations so enjoy....or maybe not :rolleyes:

I don't see the OP as saying they were angry - they just are giving a warning to people who try to smuggle liquor in their suitcases.

If the rules tell you to jump off a bridge, will you do it?

Nobody is being hurt by bringing our OWN liquor. It's not like we STOLE it.

Sorry for your inconvenience but please realize that is not OTHER peoples fault, but RCI's (they were the ones who were searching it, and made the silly rules).

I don't see the OP as saying they were angry - they just are giving a warning to people who try to smuggle liquor in their suitcases.

Thank you Grandma!

Everyone else seems to be missing my main point. It wasn't that the suitcase was late, which was annoying, it's more frustration with people who, I'll say it again, feel that the rules don't apply to them, and smuggle in liquor under extraordinary circumstances which in turn caused our annoyance!

I think the first line of the OP's post thanking all the "losers" kinda sounds like he's not too happy.....

It would take a whole lot more than getting my luggage late to feel this way.

Sure enough, we get the suitcase late the first night with a note saying that the case was searched but nothing was confiscated.

It was probably at the bottom of a pile....there is no rhyme or reason to the delivery process!

You must have missed the part where the OP said his case was searched because of the note that was left in it.:p

I think the first line of the OP's post thanking all the "losers" kinda sounds like he's not too happy.....

It would take a whole lot more than getting my luggage late to feel this way.

I agree, it's not the end of the world that the luggage showed up after 10:00PM, however we WERE inconvenienced BECAUSE people (ok, maybe losers is harsh), feel that the rules shouldn't apply to them.

I'm not a prude, I'm not a whistleblower, but I don't have to like it or brush it off like it was nothing.

All you smugglers should be ashamed of yourselves. See what you did to these poor people? They had to wait for their luggage because they had something that was apparently suspicious in it.

If only the world were perfect, then there would be no need for security measures and we could once and for all put an end to people having to wait a few hours for their luggage!!!

And while we're at it, lets call out those people who leave scissors or shampoo in their carry on and make me wait in line at the airport. Oh the humanity!

You were inconvenienced because they thought they saw something in YOUR luggage.

Jeez guy, get a grip and let it go. Yes they have the rules and yes they check. They would still check even if they didn't find anything so lighten up.....please!!!

Just off the Navigator from last week, just want to say THANK YOU to all of you losers who feel that the rules don't apply to you and attempt to smuggle liquor on board in your suitcase.

My wife didn't get her suitcase until very late the first night. The cabin steward asked us if we had any type of bottles in the suitcase and we said no, the just some toiletries. He said, hair spray? DW said, of course. Steward explains that that's why the suitcase was detained. The hair spray bottle was found and passengers have been filling those bottles with liquor.

Wow! That's too bad. I was also on Navigator last week. And to think that my liquor made it to my cabin by 4pm makes it even more of an atrocity. Then again, I didn't hide it a hairspray can. Maybe you should disguise your hairspray as a rumrunner :rolleyes:

Popcorn_vendor.gif

Archived