Has anyone done this tour?

cruislovin

Ultimate Supersail & Snorkeling Adventure

Sail and snorkel along the crystal blue waters of Grand Cayman's famous 7-mile Beach on our world-class 80ft MAXI professional racing yacht.

It is from this website: http://caymanislandsdiscounts.com/UltimateGrandCaymanSailingExcursion.htm

Looks like a great tour for my family, but I would like to hear from others who may have done it before I book it. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

cruislovin,

I am also thinking of booking this excursion. I went on the website and used their "live person" chat and asked lots of questions. They say they have availability on the 8:30 am sailing (March 5th). They also said that this is the same excursion that the cruise line offers, only cheaper since you book directly with them. They require a 20% downpayment that can be refunded if the ship is not able to dock in GC. The funny thing is that I was all set to book through RCI but now it is no longer listed online as an excursion. That's the only reason I hesitate..........

Looking forward to meeting you! Maybe I'll see you on this excursion!

I am also interested in this excursion in Grand Cayman. However, our cruise is no longer listed on the Grand Cayman port authority site and I don't know whether we are actually going there. So I obviously am waiting until I know.

(March 27 Spirit cruise.)

cruislovin,

I am also thinking of booking this excursion. I went on the website and used their "live person" chat and asked lots of questions. They say they have availability on the 8:30 am sailing (March 5th). They also said that this is the same excursion that the cruise line offers, only cheaper since you book directly with them. They require a 20% downpayment that can be refunded if the ship is not able to dock in GC. The funny thing is that I was all set to book through RCI but now it is no longer listed online as an excursion. That's the only reason I hesitate..........

Looking forward to meeting you! Maybe I'll see you on this excursion!

I have booked with stingraycabandtours instead since I could not get info on this tour. Maybe you would like to join us on that tour? We are doing the West Coast tour for $25 per person going to the Turtle Farm, Hell, and Cemetery Beach. It is the 10:00 AM timeframe. We have 4 people and the vans hold up to 8 people. You may want to check out their website.

Doesn't RCCL offer the tour anymore or is it booked? What was the name of it with RCCL?

Looking forward to meeting you too!

Confirmed with Island Marketing, that they too have removed this tour, as of Saturday. (it dropped from RCI's website last week) They had heard it was due to the boat being damaged, not sure if in a recent event or from Ivan.

Archived