St John Sea Safari - Celebrity and RCI

We are going to be sailing on Celebrity next month. I see this excursion is offered by Celebrity and RCI, exact same excursion. Has anyone done this? Looking to see how many people were on board, was it crowded and most important to me, HOW MUCH BEACH TIME? Any information will be helpful. Thank you.

St. John Sea Safari by PowerCat - STF1The complete excursion to St. John! Board "Bimini Breeze" - cruise along St. Thomas' Southshore to a fabulous St. John Beach for snorkeling. Then a second stop at Christmas Cove for more snorkeling adventure and swimming. Equipment is provided, along with sodas, beers & rum drinks. FUN! No Traffic! No Ferries!

ps - I posted this on Celebrity's forrum too.

It was very nice. The snorkel stops were decent. As far as beach time, we were anchored off shore and you could either snorkel or hit the beach. While you were on the beach the crew brought drinks over to us. I would recommend this tour. Actual beach time was about 45 mins guessing.

Great crew though !!

I know....we did that last time but all in all with the waiting around and stressing out about getting a taxi, we only spent about 90 minutes there. :) We will enjoy ourselves more if it is planned and we are with the ship. Thank you though. Did you do it on your own? If so, how much beach time did you get there?

Glad you started this thread! We too are looking for a way to enjoy the beaches on St. John, while minimizing the stress of being on our own with ferries and taxis. RC's excursions don't seem to last long enough in St. John.

Hi, I have this excursion booked also. I heard a lot of good things about it. I also booked it because I didn't want to stress about time and the ship and being late. I know its not a lot of time on the beach, but being on the boat and snorkeling should be fun!! Good luck!!

Archived