Fascination to Savannah?

jleq

Savannah is missing out on a GREAT Opportunity if they doddle too long on this.... would be a great pre/post cruise destination....if they would only step up to the plate and get prepared for such an investment ! May even give their airport some much needed business and bring in lower costs carriers i.e. SWest, Airtran, etc..... Time will tell !

It would be a nice alternative to Charleston for many people. I hope they offer a different itinerary than the Bahamas cruises from Charleston. I don't like the shorter cruises with the rather boring itinerary. Why not head to Jamaica, Dominican Republic, and private island?

It would be a nice alternative to Charleston for many people. I hope they offer a different itinerary than the Bahamas cruises from Charleston. I don't like the shorter cruises with the rather boring itinerary. Why not head to Jamaica, Dominican Republic, and private island?

I often questioned CCL for their rationale of only offering that crappy bahamas itinerary out of JAX..... no one could give a direct answer... reminded me of politicians of today !

A 7 nighter would be wonderful out of SAV.....but don't think it is gonna happen since JAX couldnt make it happen !

Archived