Do Miracle Cruisers Just Not Join Roll Calls?

DocF

Almost all the Carnival Miracle Roll Calls seem to lack numbers of people who have joined. This is a great way to meet people and to exchange information. Our October 26 Roll Call is short on numbers, but we have a lot of information to exchange, so you might want to look that way if you are cruising with us.

Doc:D

Almost all the Carnival Miracle Roll Calls seem to lack numbers of people who have joined. This is a great way to meet people and to exchange information. Our October 26 Roll Call is short on numbers, but we have a lot of information to exchange, so you might want to look that way if you are cruising with us.

Doc:D

.....I think the Miracle has one of the busiest roll calls forum.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=331&daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=replycount

On our December 7, 2008 roll call, ours was (and is) the 7th busiest Miracle roll call with replies.

wasiii

One of my best Roll Calls ever was our Miracle cruise, but that was 4 years ago. Met some of my best cruise buddies EVER on that Roll Call and cruise...some of us just got done cruising together again last month on a CC Group Cruise, and we're planning another in 2 years.

You will find a lot that are not very active and the next week is very active...The same thing happens at meet and greets , lots of people post that they will come and almost no one shows up...then the next one everyone shows up, it's just if they remember to make an effort they will be there...Dennis

I noticed that your cruise isn't until October. Hang in there, people will start to post when it gets closer. My first cruise was on the Miracle in 2005 and we met some great people on the roll call board that we are still friends with today. Have a wonderful time, you are going to love the Miracle!

ON our last Miracle cruise our roll call was hopping

I started a roll call for this years May cruise a year out..it was sloooowwww for so long now with 72 days in we still only have

5 members that post regulary but its postings are becoming more frequent :)

I guess its just a roll of the die :rolleyes:

Thanks for the encouraging replies. I guess my frustrations stem from the first Roll Call in which I participated. We ended up with almost 200 members and about 75 who posted regularly. We had a good time and met a lot of people that way. It was fun looking for fellow members when we boarded the ship.

Doc

We were on the Miracle last spring, and part of the roll call.....

But I just didn't find anyone on the roll call who I thought my husband and I would click with.........so we didn't go to the Meet & Greet

We're booked for another cruise this spring...and again am on the roll call. But all the other posters are much younger, or traveling with kids...and again...I'm not finding anyone to click with.

We do much better just finding people around the ship who seem compatible.

2 of our Miracle cruises had great roll calls. They became active many months prior to sailing and we kept in touch for quite awhile after returning.

I met a fellow cruiser who is now a very good friend here.

we are sailing the Miracle right after thanksgiving, and ours is a little light, but its still early:) we all post pretty regularly, we are sailing with 2 other couples and one of there mom's,and its a long long time away but we will get there soon enough:D

Archived