Jewel Questions

giraffenana

Does the Promenade Deck 7 go all the way around?

What are the "Pay" Restaurants and what are the costs?

Are there any that you have to make reservations for, but there is no extra fee? When we were on the Star there were several like that.

We were on the Jewel 3/14/10. Yes, deck 7 goes all the way around. As far as restaurants - it depends on the time that you want to dine. DH and I called for reservations in Le Bistro one evening, and they just told us a time when they could accommodate us, when I asked. (They first asked me what time I was interested in - I asked if there was a time when it would be less busy and was given a couple of options.) We never had to wait more than 5 minutes - even for the main dining room, although I have often heard that people have to wait to be seated there - just not our experience. We never called for reservations at Blue Lagoon, never set up a regular time to dine in the MDR. Most of the time, we just showed up when we were hungry!

Le Bistro was $25 pp, same as Cagney's. I'm not sure on the cost of Chin Chin or Teppan Yaki. I think Tango's was only $10/15?

Wish I had paid more attention for you!! Hope your cruise is as wonderful as ours!!

We never had to wait more than 5 minutes - even for the main dining room, although I have often heard that people have to wait to be seated there -

for both MDRs most nights we just didnt get seated right away...there was a wait...it just really depends on the time ...so its really hard to tell...we had more of a wait on the JEWEL then the STAR....

if one had a wait we went to the other and then were able to get a seat within a few minutes..but still didnt get seated right away...maybe once or twice out of the 7, again just depends...i think those nights were later so not much of a wait

Archived