?'s about Carnival and Legend

logcabin

My wife and I are yearly cruisers. Started several years ago on Carnival Triumph, went to RCCL and NCL Dawn. Our experience has shown that Carnival was our least favorite cruise. However, our choices leaving NYC are becoming limited. So, I am looking at Carnival Legend this summer. Here are my questions:

What "perks" would we get if we got a suite?

Overall, what is everyone's thought on this ship. Will our experience be comperable with our RCCL and NCL experiences (both very good)?

On the Dawn last year we had a Penthouse Suite. Huge balcony, big room, etc. But the best part was the butler and conceirge service. Are these services offered on the Legend with their suites?

And, finally, if anyone has photos of some of their suites, please include the links.

Thanks.

On the Dawn last year we had a Penthouse Suite. Huge balcony, big room, etc. But the best part was the butler and conceirge service. Are these services offered on the Legend with their suites?

And, finally, if anyone has photos of some of their suites, please include the links.

Thanks.

absolutely NO extra perks for having a suite, with the exception of priority check-in/embarkation...

have a look at our photos from the Legend, and the Pride (same layout/class of ship) in the link below...

Tom

Suite guest get priorty check in only..thats it-- Plus the bigger cabin. Once you get checked in you get the same service as the people who booked the lower class cabins.

I have sailed RCCL & Carnival and found them to be comparitive in the food and service. Carnival has bigger staterooms.

If you really liked the penthouse suites on the NCL.. I think you would not be too happy with a suite on the Legend. especially with the amenities that go with booking suites on other cruiselines. (I have seen these penthouse apartments- I dont think I could ever cruise another way after experiencing one of those...but alas-- i could never afford one.

Archived