New Cruiser Suggestions welcome

Hello I will be going on my first ever cruise on RCCL's Eplorer of the seas in May (9 day Bermuda and Bahamas), most people on here seem to be expierienced cruisers, and seem to maybe know a bit about the ins and outs of a cruise and what might make my on board expierience the best it can be, we have the any time dining (but we have a large group so we will all be together for dinner most of the time anyways) however are there any of the shows, or activities (onboard) that you may suggest to make my onboard expierience more fun such as teh mystery dinner or something of that nature, that I may not otherwise think of. ( I am sorry if this is a dumb question I just am trying to get the most out of my cruise and feel your suggestions may be very good in helping me make the most out of my onboard expierience) Thank you to anyone in advance for your suggestions, any tips or secrets would be greatly appreciated as well.:D

The ice show was fantastic,I would highly recommend it.

Johnny Rockets was fun to try primarily for the singing and grooving of the staff.

I heard Quest is riske but a lot of fun

Pool side activities are always a hoot with the sexy legs contents (men's)

I heard there was a cooking demo,missed it somehow on our last cruise on the Explorer but will be going this time around.

I would skip the Bingo

You may want to do a search for some of the Daily Compasses (the ship's newletter and activity guide)....while the order of the activities may not be the same, the general gist of it will be....and you can start to decide on things that interest you!

Have a great cruise...there's nothing like the 1st one!

Archived