liqueurs,on the spirit and celebration

could anyone tell me why there is only 2 liqueur drinks on the spirit menu,yet there must be at least 10 on the celebration menu.I,ll be o.k. because we are going on celebration in june,but i was just curious and I do like a liqueur

thanks, chris

I would imagine that, although both ships are Thomson branded they are actually run by different companies who have different budgets possibly according to where they purchase their stock?

thank you grannypops

I would imagine that, although both ships are Thomson branded they are actually run by different companies who have different budgets possibly according to where they purchase their stock?

Hi

The Spirit if I remember right is leased from Louis Lines and has to be run under their rules etc. but the Celebration is actually run by Thomson (don't think they own the ship) so they decide the prices etc. We have been on both ships and the AI is brilliant but there is def. a lot more choice on the Celebration.

Mary

Hi

The Spirit if I remember right is leased from Louis Lines and has to be run under their rules etc. but the Celebration is actually run by Thomson (don't think they own the ship) so they decide the prices etc. We have been on both ships and the AI is brilliant but there is def. a lot more choice on the Celebration.

Mary

if that is the case , then the dream , as i understand is leased from costa for 10 years. Will there prices be at costa rates or thomsons (know which i think is better)

if that is the case , then the dream , as i understand is leased from costa for 10 years. Will there prices be at costa rates or thomsons (know which i think is better)

As I undersatand it, Dream is going to be leased on the same basis as Celebration (although not from the same companies). Therefore I think Thomson will be calling the shots on Dream as they do on Celebration, so there should be much similarity between the two - if not identical pricings/bar selection etc. I don't think Costa will have any input in any aspect of the management of Dream.

As Louis manage Destiny and Spirit, they will determine bar stock and prices I would imagine on these two - hence the current differences between these ships and Celebration.

Gosh I hope so, I noticed from the recent Spirit bar menu that had been listed, that my favourite cocktail tipple S** on the beach, incurred a surcharge:eek: Hopefully on Dream then, this should be included??

Archived