Dream and airport stay in Orlando day before

osucruise

We have an August cruise and do not get to orlando until 11:30 pm. Following day to port... Do you suggest we book transportation through a 3rd party or go through carnival and then will we have to head back to airport? We are looking at free shuttle hotels. Or do you say we take the chance and get to canaveral area after getting in at 11:30 and staying close to port?

We have an August cruise and do not get to orlando until 11:30 pm. Following day to port... Do you suggest we book transportation through a 3rd party or go through carnival and then will we have to head back to airport? We are looking at free shuttle hotels. Or do you say we take the chance and get to canaveral area after getting in at 11:30 and staying close to port?

Hello, I can recommend to you the Sleep-Inn Orlando Airport. It is a nice,clean indoor corridoor hotel. They offer a free aiport shuttle and have free HS internet and a free breakfast the next morning. They advertise a Port shuttle but I do not have any info on that. There are other upscale airport hotels in the area, but if you do not want to spend the extra $$ as you are not arriving until late, this is the way I would go. There is also a Quality Inn and a Travel Lodge in the same price range but they are not indoor Corridoor hotels. I prefer indoor cor. hotel for some reason. Don't like to open my door to a parking lot. Good luck to you and have a great cruise. The hotel # is 407-855-4447 They are located at 1700 McCoy Rd. I do not have their web address, but you can google it.

In addition, I would not try to get to Port Can. after flying in at 11:30 pm. It is over an hour away. I would get a good nights sleep and go from there. IMHO.

Book a night at the Hyatt at in MCO. We have done this twice and it's very convenient. For the money, it's a great value. Rooms are very nice. Convenient check in. We used cocoa beach shuttle to and from the port. They picked us up at the Hyatt next day,,,no problem.

There are lots of restaurant choices in addition to the hotels.

I would stay there again.

We have the same dilemma and chose the Hyatt Place at Orlando Airport. It got decent reviews and was very affordable ($89) and will sleep up to 5 in a room. They have a free breakfast and a free shuttle to and from the airport. There are 11 of us, so we chose Cocoa Beach Shuttle to get us to the port. We don't cruise until the end of June, so I will post a review when we get back.

Archived