Beer Lovers Celebrate

kyrisong1

There are so many articles out there about wine and cheese pairings and I just found this and thought, wow Carnival would really be breaking new teritory and make a large group of folks happy at the same time if they had beer and cheese tastings.......here's where my weird idea came from...

Cheese and Beer Pairing 101 - Cheese Course - Slashfood

Cheers, Carole

You are a genius, they have a spot for you at CCL in the creative dept!!;):D:p

Hardly a genius, just got a really sleepy mind and usually have my brain in the gutter(meaning I'm jonsing for a cruise) so everything I read I can almost relate to a cruise;)

Addicted would be a good discriptive.

Cheers, Carole

A large cheese store here in Philly actually did a series of beer/cheese pairings, using area microbrews. They invited a rep in from the featured brewery of the pairing and you got to sample several of their brews, along with the cheese store's cheeses of course.

Quite tasty! :D

There are so many articles out there about wine and cheese pairings and I just found this and thought, wow Carnival would really be breaking new teritory and make a large group of folks happy at the same time if they had beer and cheese tastings.......here's where my weird idea came from...

Cheese and Beer Pairing 101 - Cheese Course - Slashfood

Cheers, Carole

I'd love it, but it means Carnival would have to stock something that the domestic piss water they keep insisting is beer. (Because let's face it, the best thing to pair with Bud is Cheez-Whiz.)

A large cheese store here in Philly actually did a series of beer/cheese pairings, using area microbrews. They invited a rep in from the featured brewery of the pairing and you got to sample several of their brews, along with the cheese store's cheeses of course.

Quite tasty! :D

Yes...they need to have more so we can go back. :D

I'd love it, but it means Carnival would have to stock something that the domestic piss water they keep insisting is beer. (Because let's face it, the best thing to pair with Bud is Cheez-Whiz.)

rumor has it they are going to have a new bucket special for PBR's this summer. :eek:

Well for this one I don't need Carnival! One month to beerfest! You can see what I'm talking about here: http://www.calhomebrewers.org/

I'd be happy if Carnival just carried a better selection of beers! The water they typically serve is just that! Give me a Racer 5 IPA from Bear Republic or the best IPA ever Pliny the Elder from Russian River, heck even a Stone Runination or Arrogant Bastard! Now those would make cruising even better than it already is!

Remember beer is not the answer, it's the question.

The answer is YES!

Archived