Ft. Lauderdale hotel and free parking

phantomII

I am looking for a pre-cruise hotel / motel that has free parking and shuttle to and from the port for our 10 day cruise in Dec. So far all I have found is the Cambria suites. Any recommendations or advice?

I am looking for a pre-cruise hotel / motel that has free parking and shuttle to and from the port for our 10 day cruise in Dec. So far all I have found is the Cambria suites. Any recommendations or advice?

Phantom II ,

I’ve been researching this same issue. We have a 14 day cruise and I’m hoping to find a hotel where we can leave our car. Thus far I have found 3 hotels somewhat close to Port Everglades that offer parking while you cruise at a reasonable rate. There certainly may be others but I have not found them yet.

The three hotels are:

1. Renaissance Plantation 1230 S. Pine Island Rd. Plantation, FL 33324 (954) 472-2252 Renaissance Marriott Fort Lauderdale Plantation FL Renaissance does allow up to 14 days with no charges. They will however tell you they are not responsible for your car during that time.

2. Springhill Suites 151 South West 18th Court Dania Beach, FL 33304 1-800-936-6925 (Click the link below) Springhill Suites - Marriott Hotel parking deals

3. Cambria Suites 141 SW 19th Court Dania Beach 33304 954-899- 2600 allows 7 days free parking then they charge $8.00 per day after 7 days. That’s still rather inexpensive compared to parking right at the port. Cambria Suites Fort Lauderdale

Phantom II ,

I’ve been researching this same issue. We have a 14 day cruise and I’m hoping to find a hotel where we can leave our car. Thus far I have found 3 hotels somewhat close to Port Everglades that offer parking while you cruise at a reasonable rate. There certainly may be others but I have not found them yet.

The three hotels are:

1. Renaissance Plantation 1230 S. Pine Island Rd. Plantation, FL 33324 (954) 472-2252 Renaissance Marriott Fort Lauderdale Plantation FL Renaissance does allow up to 14 days with no charges. They will however tell you they are not responsible for your car during that time.

2. Springhill Suites 151 South West 18th Court Dania Beach, FL 33304 1-800-936-6925 (Click the link below) Springhill Suites - Marriott Hotel parking deals

3. Cambria Suites 141 SW 19th Court Dania Beach 33304 954-899- 2600 allows 7 days free parking then they charge $8.00 per day after 7 days. That’s still rather inexpensive compared to parking right at the port. Cambria Suites Fort Lauderdale

Of these hotels, Renaissance is the furthest from the port, so expect more cab fare.

Archived