2011 Pricing release to European customers

seb530

Hi all, I think I recall some people (shogun?) advising that they were in Europe (UK?) and had received the 2011 brochure? If so, how did you get it.

I have been in to the travel agent - no brochures available yet and online - no prices available.

Can anyone explain why these have been released to the USA market?

Why do we get second choice?

seems to be a universal problem with all lines; i have been trying to access costa's june 2011 for weeks and only can find the european website, which doesnt allow you to book unless you live in euro union!!! so they must all do this with certain markets-however, knowing this still doesn't solve our problem, does it? just thought it might help you feel like you weren't alone-grams98

seems to be a universal problem with all lines; i have been trying to access costa's june 2011 for weeks and only can find the european website, which doesnt allow you to book unless you live in euro union!!! so they must all do this with certain markets-however, knowing this still doesn't solve our problem, does it? just thought it might help you feel like you weren't alone-grams98

cheers, not a huge issue as the prices are released in a few weeks I think

ah, thanks... I did look earlier today but must have missed that.

2011 brochures duly ordered :D

Incidently, went on to the cruise personalliser and shore excursions - seems you can now create a tailored excursion brochure... very cool and I dont remember that being there last year!

Archived