I keep checking and checking

chadci

Going on our first cruise in less than two months :cool: but when I booked we booked a balchony guarantee. Everything has been paid in full for roughly 2 months now. I've got a decent amount of OBC sitting there waiting for me, a few excursions booked and paid for but my room number still says TBA... believe me, I check daily :o

I know this comes up from time to time and I'm crossing my fingers that the longer the wait the better the room!

In addition, due to the itinerary change last week we will be in Belize on 5/28 instead of 5/27. I had booked Altun Ha through Carnival for the 27th ( before the change) and it still shows the 27th. Is that something I need to communicate with them to change or trust that they'll handle changes for me?

Two ports were flipflopped - day ones became day two - day two became day one - the tickets with the day two date on them were used on day one without an issue - the day one tickets we were told to distroy and we were issued new tickets with the day two date

no hassles at all

I would cancel the Carnival tour and book witha private tour company on your own!!! Go the the Belize board for tips on good companies. Will save you 50% or more, and the private companies usually give you more time on the tour and often include some extra stops. Last year we did snorkeling and a day trip to Bannister Cay for $40 per person NCL was charging over $100 per person for the same and the NCL people left Bannister a couple of hours before we did. They all felt ripped off.

The reputible tour companies are going to make sure you get back to the ship on time and are kept safe and protectd. They survive off of cruise guests, and they are not going to do anything to jeapordize their business and reputation.

Plus there wasn't even a NCL employee with the NCL excursion people. I have never seen a Carnival employee on any Carnival excursions either, so even when you book with Carnival I think those tour guides are third party companies they have contracted with.

If money is not an issue, go ahead with Carnival, I just can't get past spending more than I have to for something. I swear if I won the lottery, I would still clip coupons.

Archived