Coupon Books

DP

Does Celebrity have coupon books similar to RCCL? I know they are pretty useless but on RCCL Diamond you at least get buy one get one free glass of wine and free slot pulls.

They actually have a pretty great program for Elite (which you can qualify for being Diamond on RCCL).

Details at:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/heroSingleTxtSub.do;jsessionid=0000dngboUOzi83bRObkKf8uYLm:12hdebdrn?pagename=elite_member_benefits

90 minutes free internet, free laundry deals, daily cocktail reception... Also, this is for each elite member, not by stateroom.

You may have to contact Celebrity to get you recognized as Elite for your Diamond membership on RCCL.

This is by far the best loyalty program out there.

They actually have a pretty great program for Elite (which you can qualify for being Diamond on RCCL).

Details at:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/heroSingleTxtSub.do;jsessionid=0000dngboUOzi83bRObkKf8uYLm:12hdebdrn?pagename=elite_member_benefits

90 minutes free internet, free laundry deals, daily cocktail reception... Also, this is for each elite member, not by stateroom.

You may have to contact Celebrity to get you recognized as Elite for your Diamond membership on RCCL.

This is by far the best loyalty program out there.

Being a Elite level I second this . It is simply great & the best perks of any mainline cruise line bar none.

I am recognized as Elite on Celebrity and because of all their perks we will now cruise more often with them. Just wondered if they have "coupon books".

I am recognized as Elite on Celebrity and because of all their perks we will now cruise more often with them. Just wondered if they have "coupon books".

The elite coupons come in your stateroom.

I think you might be asking about general coupon books. Our TA had one that she gave us that was pretty useless. I think it might have had the 2 for one on glasses of wine and some gambling coupons. Not sure how usefull it was.

I think these only come from "brick and morter" TA's, not internet travel sites. I know our TA's company does travel events that features various cruise lines - and that is probably why they had the coupons to give out. We've gotten coupons for other cruise lines as well when we booked though them.

The TA coupons were pretty crappy compared to with what you get with the Elite. As you mentioned, I think there was a 2 for 1 wine and some gambling things. There was also a laundry bag coupon that we gave away to someone else (we had laundry o'plenty with the elite benefits).

Hope this helps.

Archived