How do I apply for a credit if the rate drops (not ES)

md10074

I booked with a past guest discount (I think so anyway) and the price of my cruise dropped $10 pp today. Am I entitled for a credit for that, even if it's not an Early Saver rate? I didn't pay the final payment yet.

And if I am, is there a place on the website to ask for the credit? I only see the Early Saver form.

I booked with a past guest discount (I think so anyway) and the price of my cruise dropped $10 pp today. Am I entitled for a credit for that, even if it's not an Early Saver rate? I didn't pay the final payment yet.

And if I am, is there a place on the website to ask for the credit? I only see the Early Saver form.

Call your TA or whoever you booked with... if booked with CCL... just give them a call to make the adjustment ASAP

Darn. Well I did call and I didn't realize that the kids rates went up much higher than when I booked, and they can't adjust the 1st & 2nd without adjusting everyone, so no credit for me. I'll have to keep an eye on all of them next time.

Thanks for your help!

Darn. Well I did call and I didn't realize that the kids rates went up much higher than when I booked, and they can't adjust the 1st & 2nd without adjusting everyone, so no credit for me. I'll have to keep an eye on all of them next time.

Thanks for your help!

Probably the kids were disctracting you?? sorry.

Archived