Opinions Need on Flight Choices

Blndiebby25

Hello everyone,

I am doing some research on flights for my Miracle Cruise out of Tampa. I have narrowed my flight to Tampa down to 2 flights with Air Canada (Tango).

1. The first one has 1 transfer in Toronto. Leaving Edmonton @ 7am and arriving in Tampa @ 5:23pm with 1 hr 45 min. layover in Toronto. There is one meal provided on the flight to Toronto with the option to purchase food on the flight to Tampa.

2. The other one has 2 transfers, one in Toronto and one in Montreal. Leaving Edmonton @ 12:25am and arriving in Tampa @ 2:50pm with a 2hr layover in Toronto and Montreal. There is 2 meals provided on the flights to Toronto and Tampa with the option to purchase food on the flight to Montreal.

Any opinions on either of these flights? Pros? Cons?

I'd go with Option 1 - with less transfers. More transfers = More opportunity for delays, missed connections, bad weather problems, lost luggage, etc....

Don't let food sway your decision. Meals aren't that great (though maybe better on the Canadian airlines, I don't know). I usually find that I'd rather grab a bit during a layover. An hour and 45 min layover should give you ample time plus it gives you something to do in between flights!

Also, option 2 starts out so very early (12:25 AM). You will be exhausted.

JMO though.....

Thanks for your opinions. My fiance agrees with there be a better change of luggage being lost with the 2 transfers.

My reasoning for the flight with the 2 transfers was we would get to Tampa early and be able to see some of the city. I think I will be hyped up to feel tired.

I think you are right though and will probably be going with the later flight.

Thanks again!

Archived