3 /20 miracle review short

beetle9

this was my 15th cruise with ccl so do not be to quick to jump on me for the bad parts. was going on cruise with 5 including 2 yr old grandson. onborard and eating by 12 so boarding was great very smooth and easy. the staff were great about going out of way to help with gs ther was one of the photo staff that would spend extra time running around with gs and some dinning staff that were not in our area even stopped by our table to talk to gs he really enjoyed the wide open spaces and we even took him in the lounges when nothing going on and let him run off some energy. was supposed to meet with the people from cc group from here but did not make it. muster drill went easy did not have to drag along lifevest a first for us. We spent alot on pics since they had gs in most which leads into my first comment why do they think they need so much for pics when they are the best free adds they could get just no sense. Like i said it was a great cruise the only problem i had was the dinning room waiter and busgirl were not good at all we had to ask 3 or 4 times to get ice for drinks and they seemed to both just disappear for 10 to 15 mins at a time it was like they were in the kitchen doing another job. I know the cheerleaders wont agree but the dine sevice has went downhill since auto tips came in or am i just spoiled from the service from 1st cruise 1994 on the holiday. Yes the room steward was great and we tipped her extra. It was all in all a great cruise the gs did get sick for two days and belive it or not the doctors office on board gave him some medicine ( no charge) . this was 2nd time on miracle and the ship looked good if you look you can see the patch when in ports. shows were good even tho we had heard the comedy act on another ccl ship. I will be still going om other lines as well but it seems odd the last two on ccl the dinning room service has not been good. gone on ncl again soon and i think their service and food is just as good or better. But if antone asks yes we will go on ccl again sometime, Ant time on a cruise beats time at work.:):)

The puncuation police would have a field day :eek:

FYI....The forum rules ask that we not make such comments about the postings of other members. From the guidelines page:

Spelling & Grammar Errors

It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

beetle9: We did miss you at the CC meet and greet. Had about 25 people show up. Sorry for your bad dining room wait staff experience. We had the best twosome we have had in 6 Carnival cruises. Don't know if you knew but the guy that sang Frank Sinatra at the Legends show was SKYMAster from our roll call!

John

if i would have known he was going to be singing i would have left gs long enough to hear him sing and as far as my puncuation dont even try to get it exact i have two yrs of collage and this shows you if you understand what i said thats what matters thanks.

The puncuation police would have a field day :eek:

And thats all you can say when this member was kind enough to give a brief review ? Geeeez !:(

OP... nice review and I totally agree regarding the decline in service in the MDR....but I dont think it is totally an auto tip issue... more of an over worked and under staff issue to cut more costs !

I was on the same cruise on the Miracle and had a fabulous time. I am sorry that your service in the dining room was so poor, ours was outstanding. Once again it really depends on who you get. The weather on departure was bad, but perfect the rest of the week. Sorry you didn't make it to the meet and great, although cool and wet on the ship at that time lots of fun. Can you believe how many folks from Ohio were on board? I also enjoyed seeing so many Canadians, what a great bunch of folks and yep they were dang polite and that was sure refreshing.

Had such a great time, booked another cruise while still on the ship.

For folks who have not done the Behind the Scenes Tour we both felt it was worth the money and was a highlight of the cruise. Lydia of Ohio and Mary of IN

Archived