Costa Atlantica - Breakfast and Dress code info

glf2710

Hi Guys

Am going on my first Costa cruise on May 5th - NYC to Dover.

Really looking forward to it and seen some great pictures on this site - can anyone tell me:-

1. What is the dress code - do they have formal nights?

2. What sort of food do they serve at breakfast - I have only seen reference to Continental style breakfast (cheeses, Ham etc.) is this correct or can you get a full cooked breakfast?

Thanks for any info.

Hi Guys

Am going on my first Costa cruise on May 5th - NYC to Dover.

Really looking forward to it and seen some great pictures on this site - can anyone tell me:-

1. What is the dress code - do they have formal nights?

2. What sort of food do they serve at breakfast - I have only seen reference to Continental style breakfast (cheeses, Ham etc.) is this correct or can you get a full cooked breakfast?

Thanks for any info.

costa does not enforce any dresdcode whatsoever. on my last cruise, onboard allegra, i was seeing people come to dinner in shorts and t-shirts. i inquired with the maitre 'd why he was allowing this. he said corporate office did not allow him to turn anyone away. :( i'm not by any means a fashion cop, but i do expect people would put pants on for dinner in the formal dining room.

if you have breakfast in the dining room, you can order cooked things. eggs, hashbrowns, etc. pancakes i believe. they also put the good meats out there, too.

They have eggs, made to order omlettes, French Toast, Pancakes (regular, berries, banana), oatmeal, side include hash browns, ham, bacon, sausage links and I think corned beef hash. As you mentioned, there are various fruits, pastries, toast, jellies, jams, yogurts etc...

Archived