one soda card for two people?

rolfeman02

On thing that just struck me a funny:

~A common theme thru this thread has been~

"No bartender, or any staff said anything"

Remember (espically when your talking about the servers, bartenders, people who sell the sodacards, etc) many of them work for tips and they are trained that the 'cruise passenger' is to be catered to, and I have noticed that there is not too much they "will say anything" about...

Chair hogging, dress in the MDR, etc, I have not seen anyone turned away in the MDR, for instance (my neice and her husband "did not know it was formal night" and showed up in jeans and tshirts, they were allowed to their table as usual--She went and change when she did reliase it was, b/c she had bought a dress 'specialy for that occasion') but my point is, just because 'no one said anything' does not necessarly mean its OK...it just means (at the very lest) they did not want to confront the situation.

Translation...did not want to lose a tip:D

btw, on our next cruise, I will buy my son a soda card,

and he will get his money's worth..thats a fact.:rolleyes:

I might or might not sometime during the cruise get him to

get me a coke. I will not buy a can, because I wouldn't

drink a whole can. I rarely ever drink any carbonated drinks.

I will make do with what they call "tea" on the Lido, until

I get back on the road home and I will stop at the first

place that has real tea and get my fix. I will be jones'n by then;)

Sometimes I get in a stupid mood and speed.....because I have a vette and I want to........no justification:D

hey, kurb. still zippin' round in that red vet? :D (i got my mercedes E class a coupla weeks ago. it is very sporty anyway, but it also has 2 additional sport pkgs and variable suspension. it drives like a freakin' dream, and i'm lovin it).

haven't read thru this whole thread but i'm guessin' you told em u share your soda card w hubby huh, lol?

hey, kurb. still zippin' round in that red vet? :D (i got my mercedes E class a coupla weeks ago. it is very sporty anyway, but it also has 2 additional sport pkgs and variable suspension. it drives like a freakin' dream, and i'm lovin it).

haven't read thru this whole thread but i'm guessin' you told em u share your soda card w hubby huh, lol?

Nice Trish! What color?

LOL! You know I'm a rebel child:D Actually neither one of us buys the soda card:p I think thye are a waste of money.......now only if they had beer cards........

Archived