Glory Review .. huh?

OntCruise

I just read a Glory member review and it left me scratching my head how opinions could differ so much??? We were on the Glory Feb 28th and we didn't experience ANY of the horrible things in this members review. I cannot understand how someone can say ALL of the food was terrible. How is that even possible??

I do have a question though ... this member states they were " Too frightened to try the "Burrito Bar." I don't remember there even being a burrito bar? Did I miss it??

I have read a number of reviews of folks from the same cruise and I wonder the same thing. Some people just have a different perpective and expectations. So long as you had fun that is what counts.

Maybe the possibility is that they went with the expectation that it was going to be gourmet food and when it wasn't they decided that the food was bad, it was just not what they expected it doesn't mean it was bad.... but hmmmmmmm yeah I can't see how all food could be bad i've read very few that say the food was bad but then again maybe I choose to ignore those comments. Because all I know is I am going to have a blast on my first cruise coming up in 43 days!

yes there is a burrito bar on the side of the lido deck and they are delicious!

smiles, bee

I wonder if it was just one particular day... because I made a point of walking around looking at all the different food stations ... and I did not see a burrito bar?

Reviews can vary so much. On my cruise on the Freedom 2 years ago, we had a great time but the service in the dining room was awful. I had no complaints of the food but our head waiter never learned our names, never remembered what we wanted to drink, flat out told me I couldn't have 2 entrees, and was so busy working between 2 tables, he always seemed confused and stressed. When I got back home, I read a review from someone at our table every night who had nothing but praise for the wait staff and it left me wondering how we could have been on such opposite ends of the spectrum. I try not to believe reviews that are downright negative about everything on the cruise. As long as I am with friends and on vacation, it doesn't really matter if everything is not perfect!

Archived