Finally an ES price drop with residency rate!

Yay for you...make sure you check the past guest rates too, even if you're not a past guest they have to give you the lower price. :)

Would they also have to give you the lower senior price if you were 25:confused:

Thank you. That rate is lower, but the boys weren't past cruisers. We weren't savvy enough to split up the parents. I wonder what price she put in for the credit...Hmmm. I guess I'll just put through another one just in case. Thank you. It was $40pp cheaper.

April Fools?? ... if you are 25, you wouldnt qualify as a senior, just like to get a Ohio rate you have to live in Ohio. lol

I get that, was questioning why you can get past guest rate even if you are not a past guest per the poster I quoted

I get that, was questioning why you can get past guest rate even if you are not a past guest per the poster I quoted

After reading the Carnival site, I don't think we qualify for the past guest rate-

The boys were NOT past guests. They had their own cabin and like I said, we weren't savvy enough to book one parent with one child per room

• What is the price protection assurance feature?

If, after booking, you find a lower Carnival advertised fare, Carnival will honor it, issuing the difference in the form of a non-refundable onboard credit. The lower fare must be: i) for the same ship, sailing, stateroom category and number of guests; ii) available for booking at the time you submit your request for the lower rate; and iii) a rate you are eligible to receive, if special restrictions apply. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing fees and/or fuel supplement if applicable

Yay for you...make sure you check the past guest rates too, even if you're not a past guest they have to give you the lower price. :)

I get it now ... I knew you must be tongue in cheek and I was missing it.

oppps, I see the poster said you can get a rate you arent qualified for now.

This is incorrect. You would HAVE to be a Past Guest to get a Price Drop for Past guest Rate drop. The ES Price Protection is for any Fare that you're eligible for. ken

Archived