Help Sapphire or Emerald!?!?

BalconyGal

CC Friends,

I'll keep it simple Emerald 10 day caribbean cabin C 430 or Sapphire 10 day mexican riviera C748 ( yes, the aft wake-view). We have done both already minus one or two ports, pricing is very similar...Whats the verdict?

Thanks!

CC Friends,

I'll keep it simple Emerald 10 day caribbean cabin C 430 or Sapphire 10 day mexican riviera C748 ( yes, the aft wake-view). We have done both already minus one or two ports, pricing is very similar...Whats the verdict?

Thanks!

Thanks for bringing this up... that 10-day on the Sapphire sounds fun... I'm looking into it :D the normal MR voyage, plus Acapulco and Ixtapa... but then again, you can't go wrong with a Caribbean itinerary either... :p

Thanks for the input...I'm more confused than ever!:eek: What is really holding me back from the Sapphire is the long flight from NY and the lack of sanctuary, MUTS etc.

But that aft cabin.....ugh. Decisions, decisions!

One thing to consider about Sapphire - the open deck space relative to the number of passengers is pretty advantageous relative to the rest of the fleet. On our MR sailing, there was never really a challenge getting a deck chair.

Thanks for the input...I'm more confused than ever!:eek: What is really holding me back from the Sapphire is the long flight from NY and the lack of sanctuary, MUTS etc.

But that aft cabin.....ugh. Decisions, decisions!

The Sapphire is a beautiful ship and I love the Mexican Riviera itineraries but I would go for the Emerald because it has the cool amenities like MUTS, Sanctuary, Crown Grille, Vines and International Cafe. Doing a 10 day itinerary there is extra time to enjoy these things.

Archived