Taxi cost in PV

2Xtraveler

Can anyone tell me what a taxi might cost from the cruise port to Paradise Village public Marina in PV?:) Our tour leaves from there and I wanted to have an idea what this may cost for a party of 3. Thanks for any info.

I am not sure exactly where the public marina is--but we took a taxi from the downtown Malecon area in PV to the cruise port and it was $8.00 for 2 of us. This was in February of this year.

Paradise Village is not in Puerto Vallarta but in Nuevo Vallarta and about 20 minutes or more from the port.

I donot know exactly how much a cab will be, probably around US 15.- I guess. But take the yellow cabs from the highway which are less expensive then the white ones at the port. Make your price before boarding.

On the way back most likely you pay a little more as the nuevo cabs are more expensive. The yellow PV cabs arenot allowed to pick up passengers in Nuevo.

It will cost you at least $15.00 US if not a little more. I just took a yellow city taxi from Plaza Neptuno in the Marina to the Mayan, which is less distance than cruise ship dock to Paradise Village and it was 150 Pesos.

Archived