Park Cafe Menu?

It's in Central Park about mid way! Sorry don't have a menu, but the Roast Beef Sandwiches are to die for!! I'm drooling just thinking about them.....

The Custom made Salads are fresh and good!!

Nice place to have lunch!!!!

but the Roast Beef Sandwiches are to die for!!

I agree they are the best! They used a salted roll along with excellent quality fresh carved roast beef, au jus, and horseradish. Delish!

Ernie

Ernie, looks like you will be on the QM2 very soon. Have a great cruise. Did you book the four night Labadee Allure cruise?

Thanks Gordon. I'm looking forward to QM2. My last sailing on her was 2004 so I am way past due. She is one of my all time favorite ships.

Yes, I booked the 4-night on ALLURE. I love the idea of two days at sea and Labadee, which is one of my favorite Caribbean stops. The timing is perfect too. I can get the time off from work and I don't have to take too much time off. It's pricy but no more so than a Disney Cruise, and I think both are worth the extra cost. My partner will go with me on ALLURE, as well as EPIC. It will be interesting to hear how he compares the two.

How about you, did you book?

Ernie

Thanks Gordon. I'm looking forward to QM2. My last sailing on her was 2004 so I am way past due. She is one of my all time favorite ships.

Yes, I booked the 4-night on ALLURE. I love the idea of two days at sea and Labadee, which is one of my favorite Caribbean stops. The timing is perfect too. I can get the time off from work and I don't have to take too much time off. It's pricy but no more so than a Disney Cruise, and I think both are worth the extra cost. My partner will go with me on ALLURE, as well as EPIC. It will be interesting to hear how he compares the two.

How about you, did you book?

Ernie

Sounds great.

We are booked for the 1/16 sailing of the Allure so it was a no go. We will be taking the western itineary this time so we will be stopping at Labadee. I am waiting to hear about the entertainment on the Allure. Should be hearing about it soon.

What other sandwiches do they have at lunch besides the roast beef?

I recall I had a Cuban sandwich one day and I also had a grilled cheese with 3 cheeses. No pickles though for the Cuban, so it was just not right. ;)

We did breakfast at eithe Park Cafe or Solarium Bistro every morning. PC has bagel bar, basically 3 or 4 different types of bagels and lots of different spreads, cream cheeses, salmon, etc. They have a variety of fruit, either whole or cutup in individual containers. Lots of breakfast sandwhiches and very good muffins which they have near the espresso bar. Everything is included except espresso drinks which are excellent and pretty reasonable. They also have yogurt either in parfaits or in individual containers.

• 10 months later...

Archived