A Poll Poll!

wasiii

Should steveaaaaa cut down on the number of polls he puts up?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Should steveaaaaa cut down on the number of polls he puts up?

• Yes
    • No
    • It don't care, I don't participate
    • Makes no difference, but I enjoy reading them

Just wondering what everyone thinks. Should steveaaaaa cut down on the number of polls he puts up?

:rolleyes:

wasiii

At 14% a no vote, I am looking good.:p:D

But lets not forget the +- 2% margin for error that they always toss in there.:D

Steve

I have yet to see one of his polls actually serve a purpose. I figure that he does it because he actually has nothing helpful to contribute to the board and only wants to get the negative reaction that he gets with most of them. He probably has the record for having threads zapped under that one screen name and no telling under his other names. But what the heck they can become very entertaining at times. So keep them coming Stevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.:D

Just wondering what everyone thinks. Should steveaaaaa cut down on the number of polls he puts up?

wasiii

If I limit it to one a day,would that be ok?:p:D

Still holding my edge at 45% say yes,so I have a little leeway still.

Steve

If I limit it to one a day,would that be ok?:p:D

Still holding my edge at 45% say yes,so I have a little leeway still.

Steve

Keep it up Steveaaaaa

It gets a little boring here that you no longer get into tipping threads anymore:).

I too enjoy the topics and the replies.:eek::D

The yes is now down to 40% so you have the lead now at 60%

Between official cruises and all these polls you can't find anything else to read. Oh well, it is what it is.

I am just curious......Why isn't all the "Official" group threads posted on the Roll Call section???? Are these threads any different than "roll calls"??

wasiii

IMO, if someone doesn't like a thread (poll or not) they're not required to read said thread.

My poll on this subject was yanked. :eek:

Probably because polls about this have nothing to do with cruising and have no business on a cruising forum.

As long as the polls have to do with cruising, then I see nothing wrong with them.

Ditto.

A new variation on information hiding.

:confused:

What information?? and who is hiding it?

Sounds like a conspiracy...:rolleyes:

How about banning any question that could be easily answered by going to Carnivals website and reading for yourself?

:p:D

Keep it up Steve...it's funny to watch how people get annoyed over nothing....it breaks up the boredom.

I am just curious......Why isn't all the "Official" group threads posted on the Roll Call section???? Are these threads any different than "roll calls"??

YES...they are Official Cruise Critic group cruises that bring many experienced cruisers to this board that can also post answers and information in responce to the other posters.

What help would this board be if only newbies were here asking questions and no one was here to answer or share thier experiences?

:D

Archived