Concierge on the Epic

F858MM

• 1 month later...

I know I am hi-jacking this thread, but I really want to hear the thoughts of folks with past Concierge experience. Do you think we need to book shows online or wait till we are on the ship and let the Concierge take care of our reservations? Remember there are 75 suites.....

I know I am hi-jacking this thread, but I really want to hear the thoughts of folks with past Concierge experience. Do you think we need to book shows online or wait till we are on the ship and let the Concierge take care of our reservations? Remember there are 75 suites.....

For myself and my family, we are booking everything that we CAN ahead of time. I know that the concierge will be helping people book entertainment and dining once onboard, but there are alot of people to deal with. Last summer, the concierge on the Jewel, Carlos, was fantastic and his staff was really great, so I am not worried about Concierge service, but I do not want to chance being left out of anything. That first day onboard is going to really find the Concierge ultra busy trying to arrange everything for that many families.

Just my opinion,

If there are seats available I am certain the concierge will take care of it for you. That is a big IF with the current online reservation system. If there is a specific day or time you want to do a show I would take the time to book online. On the TA Murder Mystery sold out as well as the premium seating for Cirque Dreams. I was not willing to take the risk and wait until we got onboard. I would have preferred to do it that way.

If there are seats available I am certain the concierge will take care of it for you. That is a big IF with the current online reservation system. If there is a specific day or time you want to do a show I would take the time to book online. On the TA Murder Mystery sold out as well as the premium seating for Cirque Dreams. I was not willing to take the risk and wait until we got onboard. I would have preferred to do it that way.

Don't you think they are holding seats back for suite passengers? Unless NCL specifically advises that we need to prebook and may get shutout if we don't, people paying for suites are going to be upset if they get on board and find the prime shows are not available. Since they have a greater number of suites on the Epic is there maybe more than 1 concierge?

Don't you think they are holding seats back for suite passengers? Unless NCL specifically advises that we need to prebook and may get shutout if we don't, people paying for suites are going to be upset if they get on board and find the prime shows are not available. Since they have a greater number of suites on the Epic is there maybe more than 1 concierge?

There are 2 concierges onboard the Epic. I have emails out to both to ask this exact question. Even if they have some seats held back they can not seat all the suite passengers at the same show thus my statement if you need a specific date and time it is not a big deal to reserve that before we get onboard.

The Madhatters TA have stated that the Murder Mytery was sold out and same with the Cirque prime seating show. So I don;t think NCL is savig anything for the Suite pax. but they may have reserved seating once you board and talk to Anshuman & Karan are the Concierge

• 2 weeks later...

Archived