Concierge on the Epic

F858MM

I know Karan Arora was supposed to be going to the epic to be a conceirge (sorry for the spelling). I have been on several different ships in suites and have found Karan to be the most professional and caring of the bunch. Not that any of them were bad just the Karan was the best in my opinion. When I had a slight problem I felt that he honestly cared and did he best to correct the situation.. not just paid lip service. So enjoy the cruise and enjoy the service.

Take Care,

Phelios

I have had the pleasure of enjoying Koran's Services four times and found him outstanding as well. I was just on the Pearl right before Koran left for his vacation and discussed the number of Suites vs the number of concierges with him. He said that he wasn't a bit concerned and that yes they had extra help during the start up but would back off the numbers and he would be just fine.

Ummmm.... interesting. I just counted 56 suites in the Villa Complex that will have access to concierge service. How many suites are on the typical NCL ship per concierge?

The Gem and the Pearl have 48 suites with concierge service.

(With the old categories: 2 A1, 2 A2, 4 AA, 8 A3, 2 A4, 10 AB, 8 AC, 4 AD and 8 AE)

The Epic has 60 suites in the Villa Complex and 15 suites outside the Villa Complex so the total is 75 suites. (If the deckplan I have is correct!)

The Gem and the Pearl have 48 suites with concierge service.

(With the old categories: 2 A1, 2 A2, 4 AA, 8 A3, 2 A4, 10 AB, 8 AC, 4 AD and 8 AE)

The Epic has 60 suites in the Villa Complex and 15 suites outside the Villa Complex so the total is 75 suites. (If the deckplan I have is correct!)

Good point, Sverigecruiser. I did not even consider the suites outside the Villa Complex. They might have to issue some roller skates for the concierge to just get from one end of the ship to the other end in a timely manner. Imay have been spoiled on the Sky???

Has anyone heard who is coming aboard as butlers?

Ravi--usually on the Dawn--is going to Epic. He is WONDERFUL.

For those of you who remember Maxi Asit--who had left NCL--HE IS BACK !! Currently on the Gem !! Don't know about Epic for him--we hope he stays on the Gem !!

He's the best! We are looking forward to having him as our concierge again.

I think Anshuman is only joining him for a few months.

Anshuman will join Epic in May and then take vacation in September. He assumes he will be back on the Epic after vacation but does not know for sure yet.

PE

Sounds like the Epic will be getting some great talent...:cool:

We had Madel as a butler on the Jewel in 2009 and he was wonderful. The concierge...not so good (don't remenber her name).

On the Dawn in 2010 we have Nelson as our bultler, not so good, but Anshuman was the concierge...wonderful!

Looking forward to a great concierge and butler on the Epic!! :D

There will be 2 of them. Anshuman Sumbli and Karan Arora.

PE

Hey PE,

How have you all been? Yes Karan will be on the new Epic..We just got off the Pearl last October and he was great...Any new cruises happing in the future?

Pete

Hey PE,

How have you all been? Yes Karan will be on the new Epic..We just got off the Pearl last October and he was great...Any new cruises happing in the future?

Pete

With this economy things are a little slow for my business. We are hoping to be on the Dawn's NY to Miami reposition again this year. It would be the fourth year in a row.

PE

• 3 weeks later...

Have read on other NCL posts that suite guests contact thier conceriege by e-mail B4 their cruise to make reservations, etc., has anyone done that, if so what e-mail address do you use? Or do we just wait until we are on the ship?

Archived